Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Summer in the City

So, yep. Ohio girl says Philly is pretty cool. Getting to walk around Center City and Chinatown was fun. It's just amazing how much there is to see! Strangest and most interesting things around every corner. During our adventure, my friends and I picked up some delicious French omlettes for breakfast and Chinese food for lunch. Diversity is beautiful. We also got to pick up some art supplies, generally just walking around & enjoying the scenery/weather. After that excursion, I kicked it down to NJ with some other friends. We went to the Red Bull Flugtag and saw some crazy water contraptions. Entertaining stuff and very creative! Have to say I've been enjoying myself here and sure there will be more fun times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment